What's new

All the Little Animals (1 Viewer)

PaulaJ

Supporting Actor
OK, this title (All the Little Animals) is high up on my list of "movies I wish were on DVD"

The Independent Film Channel ran it last night and it was just as good as I remembered. Unfortunately, they ran the same pan and scan (UGH) version that you can see on the VHS tape.

I think Lions Gate had the U.S. rights to this... do they still have those rights? Is there any change ever we're going to get this on a widescreen and enhanced DVD?

Yeah, yeah, I know...when pigs fly. And it will probably be pan and scan, if they ever do get around to releasing it on DVD.

Jo_C

Second Unit
Universal/Studios USA owns the television distribution rights to this film as a result of a prior agreement with Lions Gate. Universal also owns the video rights, but I don't know if they have yet released this on DVD.

I didn't care much for this film myself as I thought it was too dark for me.

PaulaJ

Supporting Actor
>Universal also owns the video rights, but I don't know if they have yet released this on DVD.

Uh, they haven't... that was the point of my first post.

PaulaJ

Supporting Actor
Oops, I should add thanks for the information about Universal. Maybe I'll go bug 'em... not that it will make any difference. :frowning:
I didnt think this was THAT dark a movie... it has a happy ending more or less for the lead character despite some tragedies along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks