What's new

All-New Looney Tunes Movie on the Way! (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
No, I think that's very cool. I'm extremely excited by the potential of Joe Dante doing this movie; it seems to be right in his wheelhouse.

I have to admit to being kind of worried when I heard Dante was signed on for this: Sure, we know Dante loves this stuff (Chuck Jones shows up in Gremlins; his characters pop in and out of the credits in the sequel), but it could easily have been a "talented director who hasn't had much recent success making vapid studio product because he needs the paycheck" situation. Seeing Dante put all sorts of Joe Dante stuff in, as well as that bit of perfect casting, makes me really feel that this will be something special.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I was in Las Vegas when they were filming one of the scenes. I kid you not, there was this hottie girl in one of the scenes. My jaw was
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

I'm really looking foward to some old school, wise-ass Bugs Bunny tune stuff. And the hottie. :D

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Would it happen to have been Heather Locklear, who will be in this movie? I read on an animated movie news site that Locklear would play a lounge singer in the movie.

I'll get a link later...it's bedtime for me.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I really want to see this.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Had to ressurect this thread with some funny eye candy.
These posters come courtesy of the very cool Latino Review website, but I'm hosting them myself because I'm told that's the right thing to do. Either way, the LR website often gets all sorts of movie scoops early and is certainly a website worthy of a visit.
Anyway here's the goods:

:):)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Heather Locklear...SCHWING!

Wow, this pic is looking dynamite already.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Classic cartoon characters, a hot babe and a legendary comedian...Does it get any better?

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well, I don't know how much you can tell from a trailer, but I just saw a trailer for this in front of Finding Nemo, and it certainly got my hopes up that this could be on par with Roger Rabbit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for posting the trailer URL, Thi...but I can't get it to work. :frowning: The window opens and it just loads and loads and looooooooooaaaaaaaaaads......)
I will keep trying, and I'll add the URL to my new Trailer Explosion! thread. ;)

Brenton

Screenwriter
Looks pretty good (I hated Space Jam).

When I first heard that there was gonna be another live-action/animated Looney Tunes movie on the way, I thought it sounded terrible. But after seeing those posters and the trailer, I'm actually looking forward to it.

I'm glad to see that the director hated Space Jam, because I did too.

This is good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks