What's new

All In The Family (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
For two years straight Columbia has announced All In The Family titles within a month - give or take - of Christmas.

I don't see any reason for them to change now. Expect an announcement for a 1st-quarter 2004 release of Season 3 no sooner than early December, in my humble opinion.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Yes...

Columbia sure does go at the rate of a snail when it comes to releasing television sets... They should be up to All in the Family season 5 by now... The first set came out 2 years ago...

For example, Married with Children Season 1 comes out next month... The show didnt become great IMO till Season 3... Season 1 was ok and Season 2 was a little better... Seasons 3 and 4 are my favorites in the entire run... Does that mean I have to wait another 2 years before I can even get season 3???

I hope not... Hopefully Columbia gets a move on and provides faster releases... They dont put any extras on their sets anyways... Their prices are reasonable and it's not too hard for a fan to keep up if they released 2 or 3 sets a year... At least for shows like The Simpsons you could argue that the reason we have to wait so long is so Fox can get all the extras together and clear the music rights, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks