What's new

All in the Family Season 7 (1 Viewer)

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
I have seasons 1-6 and 9, and I need 7 and 8 to complete the series.

I know that there were issues with Season 7 and that they were corrected when Shout! issued its complete series set. Did they also replace the individual Season 7 sets? If not, is there an exchange program?

If anyone knows the answers, I'd appreciate it.

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
They did not offer any replacement program in 2010 when this was released and people complained. You were expected to shell out for the Complete Series if you wanted S7 done right. It's the only time Shout has ticked me off.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
They did not offer any replacement program in 2010 when this was released and people complained. You were expected to shell out for the Complete Series if you wanted S7 done right. It's the only time Shout has ticked me off.

That sucks, but thanks for letting me know.

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
If you were so inclined, I think you could pencil-out a <semi> justification to buy the Complete Series.

I think the Complete Series contains at least one bonus feature that had previously been available only in a Norman Lear box set that included only the first season of several of his shows.

The Complete Series also saves shelf space - which, of course, allows you to spend more money on additional DVD's and Blu's to fill-up the free space on your shelf!

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I would have hoped by now that the corrected discs would have found their way into the individually released season set, but I've never seen any confirmation that that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artscience100