What's new

All In The Family - Season 3 - Subtitle Question (1 Viewer)

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

Can anyone with the set be kind enough to tell me if it includes English,Spanish or French subtitles (other than Closed Captions, which i can't display)?

If i'm not mistaken, the first two seasons had English subtitles, but i checked some online retailers and reviews and there is no mention of English subtitles, only closed captions.

Thank you in advance :)

Reggie K.

Agent
There are no Subtitles in the whole set. Kind of dissapointing considering there have been Subtitles in the previous sets.

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you so much Reggie.

Just as i suspected...:frowning: Oh well, i think i will have to watch it without subtitles.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
There aren't any "Closed Captions" on S.3 either (or AITF Season 1 or 2)....even though it says they're on there for all three sets.

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator

That's even worse...i can't display them (i'm in Europe), but i suspect there are a lot of people who use them in the USA. It's a shame really...:frowning:

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Anybody else notice the rotten framing on many AITF-3 episodes? Heads continually being chopped off on some eps. Many heads are only half visible in some scenes. Looks awful. The "static" part of the final credits are obviously "seated too high" too, indicating mis-framing. :frowning:

I'm assuming that Director John Rich, etc., didn't deliberately frame the show in this awful manner. Wonder why this happens on some TV-On-DVD product? The same "heads chopped" framing occurs on some episodes of yet another Columbia/Tri-Star DVD -- "Good Times". A shame.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
BTW -- Can somebody check their "Caption" option on the AITF-3 set? My TV's captioning *is* working on OTA shows -- but nothing is showing up, caption-wise, for ANY of the 3 AITF boxed sets (even though all three sets claim "CC" is on there).

Weird, huh? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks