What's new

All in the Family-Season 3, any words as to when? (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
I'm concerned about this too, especially since Sanford & Son: Season 3 and Married...with Children: Season 1 have been announced, but not AITF: S3.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Frankly, I hope the third season of "The Jeffersons" isn't too far behind. That show's a riot! Unfortunately, they don't sell the "All In The Family" sets in Canada, so it isn't really a big deal to me. Although, I'd love to have them. I wonder how often they'll come out with future seasons of "Married...With Children". With 11 seasons in the can, I hope it's not one of those 'once-a-year' ordeals.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Considering Columbia seems to be putting these sets out inexpensively, they could possibly do 1 per quarter (4 a year).

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I'm not worried about "if" they'll release AITF as much "when". If AITF's first two seasons didn't sell well enough, I don't know how they think some of the other series they plan to release (Barney Miller, Soap, etc.) will.

It's coming, but it's just a matter of time. I personally don't think November will come to pass without another installment of AITF on the shelves.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Columbia's release schedules have been erratic. For really long-running shows (All in the Family with 9 seasons (13 if you count Archie Bunker's place), The Jeffersons with 11) I want to get them while DVD still exists.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
AITF Season 1 was released 3/26/02 and Season 2 was released around Feb or March of this year so unfortunately we'll most likely have to wait until Q1 2004 for AITF Season 3. As long as they continue releasing it, that's all I ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks