What's new

All in the family fans, whos excited? :) (1 Viewer)

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Anyone know what features this set will include, the amazon listing doesnt show anything.

thanks

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Anyone know what features this set will include, the amazon listing doesnt show anything.
Josh, I may be wrong about this (and someone correct me if I am) but I believe this set is bare-bones with the only "extra" being scene selection. The audio will be in mono to reflect the show's original soundtrack. One thing I'm not sure about, and I didn't read about this being a feature of the set anywhere; do the discs have menus? does anyone know about that? thanks.

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Quite often amazon puts something out as barebone only later to update it with all the stuff on it. An example I can think of is the net special edition which ron reviewed recently. I dont know about now but last I looked that still showed as being bare bonned on amazon.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Keith, the set definitely has menus. They're basic with just pictures of the cast, I believe (DVD Shrine posted screen caps of them when the disc was announced). But I believe you are correct about the lack of extras on the release, but I'm happy just to be getting the episodes at all, let alone for

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks