What's new

All in the Family DVD in Canada (1 Viewer)

KevA

Stunt Coordinator
There was an HTF thread about this (All in the Family DVD unavailable in Canada) that has since disappeared. Somebody determined that there is no Canadian distributor for this DVD set and that's why it's nowhere to be found.

Someone also mentioned that HMV in downtown Toronto might import some in. I just wanted to report that this appears to be the case. I was told they will get them in soon (not sure when) and they will be selling them for 71 bucks Canadian?!

I also did a quick calculation (using the 5 dollar + 15 percent customs charge someone mentioned) of the price of ordering it via deepdiscountdvd.com and it also comes out to approximately 70 bucks Canadian.

So there you go. Expensive (compared to the U.S.) no matter which way you go.

kfa

Henry V

Stunt Coordinator
You can pick it up from Entertainment Warehouse in Mississauga (West of Toronto)for much less right now,I saw it in stock when I was in the other day picking up my KINO DVDs.They're on the web at www.dvd-plus.com ,nice helpful guys who'll ship anywhere and get you just about anything.:emoji_thumbsup:

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
HMV at Yonge & Dundas in Toronto has them in stock now and they are indeed priced at $71.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks