What's new

All-in-one systems (1 Viewer)

Jedidiah

Auditioning
Yes, I know, I know... You all recommend that I buy a reciever and speakers and the like, but with my extremely limited budget, I just can't do it. :frowning: I can pay around $300 or so.
So, I am looking into getting an all-on-one home theater surround sound system. Any recommendations of models? Brands? What I should be looking for?
Mucho thanks. ;)

AaronJB

Second Unit
Above your budget: Onkyo HT-650 - very good speakers and solid reciever. Well-liked. ($499 @ Circuit City)

Just above your budget: Yamaha YHT-300 ($399 or less @ Best Buy). Some Pioneer all-in-ones @ Best Buy also fall into this catagory.

Right for your budget: Kenwood HTB-205 (around $299 @ Best Buy) There's also a Sony (HTDDW740) system that falls into this range and a Panasonic system that apparently comes with a DVD player (SCHT75 system) that currently is about $349, but there's also currently a $50 mail-in rebate (according to the Best Buy and Circuit City websites) for the system.

I highly recommend going to the store and taking a listen to the systems that you're considering and doing some additional research (reading customer reviews on sites like audioreview.com). You may also want to consider waiting and getting something a bit above your price range down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks