What's new

All in one home theatre system advise. (1 Viewer)

tinas40

Auditioning
Real Name
Tina norgrove
Hi, i am thinking about buying an all in one system (first time buyer) but there are so many diferent makes/types, my budget would be up to £500 , can any one give me any recommendations for a good one to go for, thanks.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
We usually don't recommend the all-in-one systems. Often times they aren't compatible with other equipment and if one part should break, like the subwoofer or dvd player, then most times you have to replace the whole system. We usually recommend Onkyo receiver/speaker packages like the HT-5400 and a stand-alone dvd/Bluray player. Being in America I'm not sure how much £500 is :blush: . Also, if you can list the places you might buy from maybe we can check their inventory on-line. If a htib turns out to be the best option in your budget maybe we can recommend one. But we need to know what's available in your area.

TheGary

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary
Looking on Amazon, seems everything is much more expensive than here in the US. Take a look at the Onkyo HTIB's, on amazon or some other UK site. Or if a US site ships to the UK. Anyways, the exchange rate is like 1 pound for every 1.60$

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks