What's new

All dogs go to heaven: Eddie from "Frasier" is gone. (1 Viewer)

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
RIP Moose. :frowning:

But 16.5 is a great age for a dog. Equivalent of 115 human years! :)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
May he find only the tastiest of Scooby Snacks, the slowest mailmen, the ability to climb trees, and shinest of fire-hydrants in doggie heaven.

ry

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
Am I a wimp because I got a little teary-eyed when I first heard about this? I loved 'Eddie' because they treated him like any other cast member. He didn't take over like shows did with other animal actors. The staring contests between Frasier and Eddie were comedy gold.

I didn't realize he was the elder 'Skip'. I love that film. Maybe I just have a weakness for Jack Russell Terriers.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
No Kevin, you're not a wimp. He was a sweet little dog who played a big part in the success of the Frasier series.

I wanted a Jack Russell for years, because of "Moose", but have several friends who are dog breeders, and was told it wasn't the breed for me. Way to active, to much energy, I wouldn't be home enough, etc. Ended up getting an Italian Greyhound that I absolutely adore.

Funny thing, just this past weekend, neighbors had a BBQ with some guests. Let my dog out to do her thing and overheard their guests commenting on what a cute little Jack Russell she was. She's been confused for a Whippet before, but a Jack Russell?

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
16 is a long time. We just had to put one of my dogs down at 15 and a half.
I'm sure the dog's owner will be spending Moos' salary for a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks