All August-Good Times (5), What's Happening (3), That's My Mama (1&2)

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dorrie_W, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Dorrie_W

Dorrie_W Stunt Coordinator

I am pleased but at the same time can't believe Sony has done this to me [​IMG]

I have been collecting Good Times and What's Happening Season Sets. I am very happy about soon being able to close the chapter on What's Happening and own the complete series and being one step closer to closing out Good Times.

Then I was pleased to learn about That's My Mama.

But what I couldn't believe is that all of these wonderful sets are coming out in the month of August!

That's still third quarter right? I wonder why they didn't save a few for September or October? Didn't Good Times season 4 come out this year? I think I bought it this year.

Anyway, this is going to definitly put a hurting on my pocket book because I'm one of those people who likes to have stuff once it comes out.

But I am glad they are all coming out.

Can't believe Little Earl didn't make the cover art for What's Happening Season 3.

2. Antonio_G

Antonio_G Stunt Coordinator

I'm glad What's Happening final season is coming out in August I was thinking that Sony forgot about it but I guess not and I can finish out the collection of What's Happening and maybe hopes for What's Happening Now...

3. Casey Trowbridg

Casey Trowbridg Lead Actor

Can't wait for What's Happening!!! in August.

4. Dorrie_W

Dorrie_W Stunt Coordinator

I know that I am getting "What's Happening!" I might wait on Good Times or I might just splurge and get them all.