What's new

All Access: Backstage (IMAX): DVD? (1 Viewer)

AaronJB

Second Unit
I don't know if many people were able to see this at IMAX theaters around the country, but last year there was a very entertaining concert film that played on the big IMAX screens called "All Access: Backstage". Featuring artists like Sting, Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow, Moby, Dave Matthews Band and Macy Grey, the film was quite well-produced (except for little hints of sponsor Certs that showed up occasionally in the film) and - importantly - it had an absolutely outstanding sound mix.

I was hoping that someone had some information if this was at all planned for a DVD release, because the film was a lot of fun (although probably less fun at home than on the IMAX) and the sound was simply amazing.

Jason Cole

Grip
I was at the show where they filmed the Al Green/Dave Matthews portion and I would love to get a copy of this. DO Imax films follow a standard release schedule ?

Doug_L

Stunt Coordinator
I know somebody who was involved in the production of this movie. I've got a call into him, and hopefully he'll have some information.

Stay tuned.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Is the NSync IMAX movie coming out too? Go ahead and laugh, but I have a sick desire to see this.

Jakob_S

Stunt Coordinator
So what's the deal with "IMAX: All Access" - is it out yet? Or does somebody have a date?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks