Aliens vs Predator teaser on new Alien movie single releases?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Calvin Watts III, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Calvin Watts III

Calvin Watts III Supporting Actor

I have the Quadrilogy, so I don't know the answer to this.

A friend of mine picked up the seperate release of Alien this week, & according to him, the trailer is supposed to be somewhere on disc one. Does anyone know where it is?

Thanks in advance!

2. Antony James

Antony James Stunt Coordinator

It's on the second disc, actually.

At the bottom of the mani menu is a little "AVP" ...click on that.

3. James Sarno

James Sarno Stunt Coordinator

Mmmmmmm....I wonder if the teaser is included in the Quadrilogy as a easter egg?

Does anyone know?...

4. Robert Anthony

Robert Anthony Producer

Nope, couldn't get it on in time.

They're actually advertising the teaser with a sticker on the 2 disc packaging for each movie.

5. AlClarkJr

AlClarkJr Stunt Coordinator

6. Chad A Wright

Chad A Wright Supporting Actor

While I find it very irritating that it's not on the Quadrilogy set (I paid to every piece of Alien material possible), it's not a very good trailer so we're not missing much.

7. William Waits

William Waits Stunt Coordinator

Time to merge this into the already over-bloated Alien Quadrilogy thread as well....

8. WillG

WillG Producer

Don't want this trailer of a dumb idea which may kill the possibility of Ridley Scott, James Cameron and Sigourney Weaver returing to the series tarnishing my Quadrilogy set. (Please no jokes about the presense of "Alien Resurrection")

9. Britton

Britton Supporting Actor

I think this makes the Quadrilogy better because I don't want the trailer to this sure to be stinker polluting my discs. [​IMG]

10. AndyVX

AndyVX Supporting Actor

While I know nothing about the AvP movie, I don't think it would be included in a future Alien boxset. It's just a different kind of movie than all 4 previous movies. And then would they also include it in a Predator boxset? Probably not.

My thinking is that AvP is just a one off, what if?, or wouldn't it be cool if?, kind of movie...

11. richardWI

richardWI Second Unit

I think two movies in that set already killed off that possibility. Had those films been up to snuff, they wouldn't be scraping the bottom of the barrel right now with AVP.

"If Alien3 had been as great as the first two, I wouldn't go near this film. I would be too frighetned. I knew what I wanted from a third Alien film and it wasn't a bunch of bald guys running around and getting eaten." -Joss Whedon, 1994.

From the article "If everyone has such good ideas for continuing the Alien series, why do they keep making the bad ones?" -Sci Fi Universe, July 1994.