What's new

Alice (Mel's Diner) & Out of This World (1 Viewer)

jamesGA

Agent
Any1 have any info when these DVD's might come out.

Man, didnt know it was this many fanatics out there like me. I watch nothing but DVD's today, with the current tv shows going south. its like there are no real family shows for children to watch anymore.

But anyways.

Out of this World was a favorite. With the girl who stop time by pushing her fingers together.

Any info on this DVD title or Alice 9Mel's Diner), would be appreciated.

No need to comment on Wonder years, ive read all about the hoopla involving getting that on DVD.

Kelly W

Second Unit
I know this is probably not what you're looking for, but there is a single-disc Alice "Best-of" complilation available. I bought it a little while ago for about $7 at Fry's. It contains six episodes.

Supposedly, for there to ever be season sets, this needs to sell well.

-Kelly

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
aol's online streaming TV was running Alice a few months ago. I forgot how great and topical that show was. We used to love it. I might pick up that Greatest Hits DVD. But Season sets are probably not far off.

jamesGA

Agent

thanks. I never tried watching online streaming, but ill have to look it up. if you can let me know what site they usually show online streaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks