What's new

ALIAS season 4 ongoing thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
That actually sounds pretty good, Patrick! I mean, it worked for Dana Scully, why wouldn't it work for Syd? :D

Rick Guynn

Second Unit
Abrams said in a recent interview (quoted by E!'s Kristen) that he currently wasn't planning on writing the pregnancy into the script. Supposedly there are supposed to be two new agents that she will be mentoring next season. SO they may just have her behind a desk and not into much action next season. It could also be an attempt to see if they could phase in a different group for the show if they decide to go a 6th season, since all of the current cast would have to have their contracts renewed after this season...

RG

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I read that too. Maybe she'll be hurt in the car crash? They could always CGI her head on someone else's body.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I hear Nadia will only be back for appearances. Ashame, they should have made here a major character during that time.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Ok....finally finished the dvd set of Alias: Season 4. If you remember I usually wait for the dvds for Alias. I started watching the first few eps of S4 when they aired but forgot to record a few and just waited.

My summary:

Still had a hard time digesting the CIA would allow Sloan as the black ops director. I bought into it more as the season wore on but after all the bad stuff he did, how could this have happened?

LOVED the addition of Sydney's sister for the show. Really added a good storyline.

Liked more of Marshall.

LOVED the return of Irena Deravco. (Lena Olin). Good Lord she's hot too. :)

The finale was wild. Vaughn is telling Sydney that it was by no mistake that he was her handler back during the days of SD-6. And his name is not Michael Vaughn....then BOOM. :eek:

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Can't wait for final year of Alias when Season 5 hits Nov. 21. Already pre-ordered my copy on Amazon.

Alias has been my favorite TV show of all time and I am sad they are through. :frowning:

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt

I've never seen the show until a week ago, when I started on the DVDs thanks to netflix. I'm up to Episode 13 of Season 4 now, and I decided to look up the thread. Jesus Christ, the above is one of the funniest things I've ever read on HTF.

Now I feel bad I wasn't watching this show when it was on so I'd pay attention to this script writing then!

Just finished the Marshall / Spork ep. So far, Season 4 hasn't been bad, or good.. I despised Season 3, which I thought made absolutely no sense at all in any way, but this isn't bad. I'm not reading farther in the thread, of course, until I've seen the eps, but I keep hoping the senator is in on it. Ala Garner's bluff in Season 2 that they knew a Senator was on SD6 payroll, and the whole new "black ops" division is total BS, and a fake out again (ooh, burn Dixon.. TWICE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks