What's new

ALIAS season 4 ongoing thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I had heard rumors that Alias was going to go head-to-head with "24" in the Monday 9 p.m. timeslot. I guess the ABC execs came to their senses with this decision to make it JJ Abrams nights on ABC.

I don't recall Joss Whedon having Buffy and Angel on the same night of the week when Angel was spun off from Buffy.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Excellent News. I like the move.

While Buffy was on WB, it was paired up with Angel on Tuesday. I'm not sure what happened once Buffy went to UPN though.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Buffy and Angel were on the same night in Buffy's seasons 4 and 5 and Angel's seasons 1 and 2. When Buffy moved to UPN in 2001, Angel moved to Mondays at 9 after 7th Heaven. Dumbest. Move. Ever.

Thank god ABC is (now) smarter and didn't put Alias on mondays:)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ah, I didn't watch either shows until FX started showing Buffy reruns from the beginning, so when they were shown in real time for season 4 and 5 of Buffy, I wasn't cognizant of the Buffy/Angel pairing.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Are the execs reading HTF? ;) The Amazing Race determines that one teammate can't do every roadblock, and now ABC does what everyone's been saying they should do with Alias' time slot.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Great! I was hoping they would do this. Makes perfect sense. Funny, I used to consider Wednesdays a wasteland for TV shows now it's Mondays.

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Thank goodness, I would hate to keep changing the channel over and over when it had the Wedesday at 10 time slot. Would make watching Alias and CSI : NY very differcult.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I like this move. Hopefuly if means possible reruns of both Boston Legal and Alias as well with no need to dump either off the air for timeslot space and no Sunday interuptions for special broadcasts.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I'm disappointed. I liked the 9pm Sunday night slot. It was easy to be home and watch it. Wednesday at 9pm will be a harder slot to catch live, and I've gotten out of the habit of recording shows so I will have trouble catching it. :frowning:

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I know fans had wanted this but I didnt think they would actually do this ! Good news!

Then you must not want to watch if very much. If I had still had a Video recordere and really wanted to watch something, I would make it a habit.

There's always tivo....

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
I'm glad they did the move; now I'll only watch TV two nights a week (Weds for Lost/Alias, Thurs for Survivor).

They make a great double bill, and I am very interested to see where Alias will go in its 4th season. More Rambaldi, please!

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
www.alias-media.com for those who don't feel like retyping it with the s. ;)

Good move.

BTW, moving Angel after 7th Heaven was a bad move, but sadly just proved how great ANGEL was in the ratings. Sure it wasn't a huge hit, but it always pulled in consistant viewers in ANY time-slot.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Today I saw an ad on the side of a bus for Season 4. It had a picture of Garner and it said "I can be anyone I want to be" Alias - the New Seasons, Wednesdays in January.

The first I had ever heard of Alias three years ago was on the side of a bus. It was an ad for the premiere with a picture of Garner with the red wig.

Looking forward to the new season.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I'll be in AZ when this premiers and I have plans to watch it with a friend of mine who is one of the reasons I am a fan now. We are having an ALIAS party.

I can't wait for this show. It is going to be so good!

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Wednesday, January 5th. I'm not sure if it will start at 8 p.m. or 9 p.m., but two new episodes will be aired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks