What's new

Alias Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Ryan*Pr*

Agent
I assume Alias Season 3 (yes I realize it is going on now:) ) will be coming to DVD...?? Anybody have an idea when? I just finished watching Season 2 and am comtemplating on reading episode summaries or waiting and hoping that the S3 set will be out before S4 starts. I wish I could buy a half season of season 3 so I could get up to date on the action!

EDIT: A new thought - anyone know where I could download Season 3 episodes? I hope me asking that isn't against any forum rules. If so, you can delete that question.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Yep, it is. HTF has a very strong stance against distributing copies.

-Dave

Gwon Chang

Stunt Coordinator
Here
is a good place for a cynical look at the show. There's a lot of bias in the writeups, but it's funny and informative.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Just wondering if anyone has heard of a release date for the third season set. Kind of early, I know, but I'm curious whether it will be a quick turnaround following season's end or waiting until December.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Great news! I spent a lot of my weekend watching Season 1 and 2. When I started watching Sunday's new ep I was VERY thankful for the "previously" recap. Kind of funny how confused I was after binging on old eps.

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
I just read on Television Without Pity, that the person who recaps it, Regina, will be doing a commentary for 'The Two' with a fan from Chicago. She's recording it tomorrow.

Should be fun ;)

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Doesn't she hate season 3? Would they really let her say anything bad about it on their own DVD?

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
The commentary recording session was today, and Regina has been posting about it, if you're curious to hear more read the "Season 3 DVD Special Announcement" thread in the Alias General Gabbery section of the TWoP forums.

They didn't let her use the full-strength snark, sadly, but it should still be a fun commentary. It was "The Two", so she did get to go on a 5-minute riff about Victor's ridiculous beard.

I'm thrilled that Regina was chosen. I wasn't sure if I was going to buy the dvd set, because most of this season has been so bad that I'd rather pretend it never happen than to have a permanent record of it. But it will be worth my $36 at Costco just to hear her say "And now is the time on Alias when we dance."

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
That commentary sounds like a horrible idea. I'd rather have someone who has something to contribute to the show than include a gimmicky waste of space. One more commentary I'll never listen to, I guess.

-Dave

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Tell me about it. I've read the television without pity junk... it's mostly just glass if half empty people nitpicking on everything. I know people like that, my friend is like that... it gets old really fast.

I may not be rainbows and sunshine all the time, but you have to go into certain things just prepared to have a good time... the people on that site just seem to be there to bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks