Alias Season 3, How is It

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Chris Farmer, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Chris Farmer

Chris Farmer Screenwriter

Yes, I'm blatantly ripping off the thread abotu 24 season 3. I got into Alias when the first season came out on DVD and am just starting with Season 2 now, so I haven't watched any of 3 (even though several of 2's major plot points have unfortunately already been spoiled for me). Anyway I was just wondering how good season 3 is so far and what I have to look forward to in about 9 months or so when it hits DVD. Hopefully it will come out far enough in advance of season 4 for me to watch 4 normally rather then wait for DVD.

2. Rob Speicher

Rob Speicher Supporting Actor

About a month ago I watched Alias S1E1, and two weeks later I was up to S3E10 - I was addicted [​IMG] So for me season 3 is rather enjoyable, but I can't speak for "long-suffering" fans who have been with the show and had to suffer through the summer break while waiting for major cliffhangers to be resolved.

After season 2, you'll definitely want to see season 3, I'll leave it at that.

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

It's good stuff, things are moving very fast, and I think it's got its rhythm back, without have to rely in the whole SD-6 double-agent backdrop for tension. Now it's more about inter-agency spy-vs-spy and also the new bad guys in play, plus more mysteries to uncover make it fun to watch. It's still one of the fastest hours on TV.

4. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    I've read some people think it's not as good because it's not the same but thats exactly why I like this show, because it keeps reinventing itself.
    I am enjoying Season 3 but I cant say much about it or it will spoil it but I think you will like it.