What's new

Alias Season 1 question (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I am done with the season, so spoilers (S1 ONLY!) are not an issue.

Who is Eloise Kurt?

I am not sure I understand that part of the story. She was fabricated as travelling with Sid's late fiance, but why?

Really good series, better than I expected.

--
H

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I'd like to know that answer to that question too. I remember that but can't remember what the outcome was. All I remember is it was what made Will start investigating Danny's death.

If you liked Season 1 then I'm sure you will love Season 2.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Eloise Kurtz & Kate Jones were the same person. She was the person hired by Sloane to play the part of Danny's fling and throw Will off track. One can assume SD-6 manipulated the airline's records to show her sitting next to Danny, but they never fully explained.

EricW

Senior HTF Member

you'll like the second half of season 2 :) the first half is monotonous.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Random thought - Season 2 spoiler:
Francie and Will kissing? That's gross.

Ew.

--
H

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
Season 1 and the first half of season 2, (you'll know the turning point) was great, since the middle of season 2 the show has just gone downhill.

Spoiler:
Ever since Syd and the CIA took down SD-6 the show has been fairly boring and focusing too much on Syd and Vauhan's relationship and Rambaldi.

IMHO anyway.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I entirely agree with that Nick. I have perhaps 3 eps left in the season and found the first half much better.

Talk about difference of opinions :)

--
H

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Holadem, if you're having problems with Alias in its second season, you might want to stop watching at the end of that year or maybe just rent Season Three (and the upcoming DVD of Season Four). :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I don't do blind buys for TV shows, that's why Netflix is a godsent.

I will not dive into S3 right away, I am not encouraged by what I read.

The things I despise about the show will take center stage (MORE Vaughn :angry:) and much of what I loved about it will pretty much disapear: Sid's home life, school and similar little touches and of course, Will Tippin. If it's gonna be all missions, with whatever private life she has embodied by Vaughn, then no thanks.

If I never go further, I still enjoyed the hell out of S1 and S2. Awesome show but, it seems to have jumped the shark already.

--
H

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Unless you really love Jack or Sloane then theres no point in watching anything past Season 2. Holadem. Thats why I still watch the show, the older characters. Most of my favorite episodes in seasons 3 and 4 are heavy on Jack and Sloane. I love the development they've gotten despite people's cry for a Sloane death.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks