What's new

Alias 5/4/03 - 2 Hour Season Finale (1 Viewer)

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
I just had to share this: my friend had major surgery Wed morning and she called me Thursday - the first time I'd spoken to her since the surgery. (I had taped Alias for her and left it for her to watch when she was recuperating). Of course, I said, "How are you doing? How did it go? Are you OK?" Her response: "Oh my god, Sydney's been gone for two years!" I said, "Well, I guess you're OK," and we proceeded to discuss the finale instead of her well-being!

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
First time watching the show, but that cliffhanger had "Need to find way to prevent supporting actors from negotiating higher salaries" written all over it.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I just got to see the re-broadcast (due to tornadoes around home), and Loved it. Wow!

They finally answered some long forgotten questions (What was the paper Sark gave Sloan??? A letter from Syd's mom!) (Why did Irana turn herself in? A huge plot)

And the two year time lapse? Cool. My first thought would be time travel, but Syd's wounds were healed, so I'm not sure now.

The show is mindless fun. Sure, they make mistakes, but I don't care. It's an enjoyable hour of my week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks