What's new

Alias - 4/28/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There was no Evil Francie in this episode, except that the recap before the show showed Evil Francie using a remote control to detonate a bomb which blew up Dixon's wife's SUV.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I don't understand why the special effects in Alias are so lousy. I mean Buffy had a tight budget too and were able to pull off great sfx. But in Alias, everything looks so phony. I first noticed it when Dixon blew up that building in season one. I hoped it would get better though.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I definitely expected a few more episodes. Oh well, more chances to perfect my HD editions with repeats. Can't wait to pick up Season 1 in WS DVD this fall and all others as well in the future. Hopefully, WB will get Smallville done, because I'm not watching the WB unti I get HD from my local affiliate.

What happened to Wil? Fired or imprisoned?

The twist
Evil Francie becomes Francie when she gets Rambaldi's heart. Is that really more far fetched than the rest of the Rambaldi myth? How about Sloane's crew vs Dixon/Vaughn/Syd/Wil/Jack and Marshall in a winner takes all 30 minute fight scene?
;)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
So if you take drugs, you are definitely at least suspended...possibly worse.

But if you take drugs, lie about it, fake a test, pull a 'going postal' act without the knowledge of your fellow agents and superiors, then come clean about the lying/faking, they 'go easy' on you?

Riiiiiiiight.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
There are a lot of "suspension of disbelief" aspects to this show. But, it's still one of my favorite shows on tv right now.

BTW, I was wondering something from a long ago episode. What did Sark show Sloan on their first meeting, which caused Sloan to get so intense? Did they ever fill in that plot point?

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
The show has taken the Rimbaldi plotline so far over the top that I'm waiting for the following episode...

Marshall (Flinkman), Will (Tippin), and (some girl named) Holly
On a routine expedition
Met the greatest earthquake ever known
High on the rapids it struck their tiny raft
And plunged them down a thousand feet below

[Everybody sing!]

To the Land of the Lost...

:D

Brad

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I started to laugh a bit with Syndey grabbed the 2 short swords and went into her "Elektra" butt-kicking routine.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I started to laugh a bit with Syndey grabbed the 2 short swords and went into her "Elektra" butt-kicking routine.
That was too cool, but the swinging of the swords before she started fighting was WAY over-the-top.

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
I see the 2 hour finale got 5 stars from USA TODAY. I'm not reading the review to avoid spoilers, but looks like it will not disappoint.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
ABC lists it as back to back episodes strung together without the "previously on Alias" bit. I'm still watching. :D

Episode Titles only: Not much of a spoiler, then again the first one is interesting.
Next Episode: Sunday, May 4
"Second Double" and "The Telling"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks