What's new

Alias 3/3/02 (1 Viewer)

Ty Zucker

Stunt Coordinator
I think the level of security in Sloane's home needs to be tempered by the fact that his wife doesn't know who he really works for. It seems to me that she'd be pretty suspicious if he had a ton of the latest high security features. A safe though, is common enough.

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt
I thought there might be a camera behind the mirror as well. I agree that having lots of high tech security might make his wife suspicious, but I also think that Sloane would be able to successfully hide the necessary equipment from his wife, especially something as simple as a camera. With all of the micro sized/disguised gear that both SD-6 and the CIA have Sloane's wife wouldn't know there was anything to be suspicious about.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I mean, the head of SD6 has no security whatsoever in his own abode? Hmm... don't think so.
From what we've seen, I don't think SD-6 employees take "work" home, so there's nothing there to steal. Sloane taking the Rumbaldi papers home were the exception, not the rule.

I also think there's a good deal of spy "ethics" between the different factions: They will try and out-maneuver each other, but they don't generally kidnap or kill each other. I think that's what makes "The Man" so dangerous; he doesn't play by the "rules." He has other organizations' agents captured and killed much more readily.

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
I think Sloane will turn out to be a super undercover good guy... but he's so deep he has to kill to keep his cover...

Kevin

ps: you know he busted her opening the safe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, this is driving me nuts:

Is it:

Rambaldi

Rembaldi

Rimbaldi

Rombaldi

Rumbaldi

or some other spelling?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks