What's new

Alias 2/10/02 (1 Viewer)

AllenD

Second Unit
My guess on what's in the perfume container is...

It's a youth potion. Rambaldi came up again on yesterday's episode. In espisode 8 "Time Will Tell" Sydney spoke to a man who's ancestor (Giovanni Donato) built a clock for Rambaldi. He spoke as if he new Rambaldi personally which suggested to me he's hundreds of years old, hence the youth potion. I think the man was Donato himself. I know, it's reaching but that's what I got from the episode.

Off-topic: Another strange thing about that past episode was how Donato prophetically stood up and saved Sydney's life from a K-Directorate sharp shooter.

The Box Part 2 is one of my favorite episodes, BTW. I did notice the name of the ship but could not place it. Thanks for that little bit of info.

Sloane is one tough cookie. All he did was gasp when his right index finger was taken off! I think he's gone through extensive torture training to be able to take the pain the way he did. Wouldn't it be a twist if Sloane is "The Man?" He couldn't just waltz into the vault without leaving a record somewhere of his intrusion if he were to use proper channels and procedures. Cole doesn't necessarilly know "The Man's" identity. The SIS agent's lines could've been just a ruse to throw us off. Geez! I'm starting to confuse myself. Great show, though. Good enough to record the 480p showing of X-Files in 480i to watch ALIAS in 540p.

Brad Grenz

Second Unit
I think the needles may have been treated with something, but I think Cole broke before he ever got poked.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
One other random thought about the last two episodes...
I wonder if Tarantino's McKenas Cole was an homage to the Western MacKenna's Gold? ( Which featured a search for hidden treasure by conflicting forces. )
- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks