What's new

Alias 11/26/01 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Pretty good episode (for a Thanksgiving one).
So we finally find out who murdered Sidney's fiance.
And SD-6 is now trying to smoke out a mole in their midst.
The newspaper guy got some tongue from his assistant at the Thanksgiving dinner after Francee was proposed to by her boyfriend. :) He also has been picked to write up his expose on Sidney's fiance's death and the Kate Jones wannabe's death, much to his chagrin because in his mind he decided to shelved the story to prevent Sidney further grief on the subject.
Re: Sidney's mom:
Is it just me, or does it seem like Sidney's mom was a KGB agent and Jack had to see to it that she be dealt with?

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Pretty good episode (for a Thanksgiving one).
I'm guessing it was supposed to air the week before Thanksgiving, but was bumped back by the World Series and the oft-rescheduled Emmy show. I think this is the first episode of Alias to date that didn't end with a genuine cliffhanger.
I don't think you're wrong about Sidney's mother. There are clearly revelations to come. And I'm sure John Hannah's character will be back; that postcard was an obvious setup for a return.
Isn't it amazing how Sidney takes such physical abuse every week, and never shows the slightest sign of wear and tear? ;)
M.

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
Consider yourselves lucky - it didn't even air here.
I'm guessing because of the Phantom Menace on almost every station and the ones that weren't showing that were showing the Grey cup game.:angry:

Danny R

Supporting Actor
And SD-6 is now trying to smoke out a mole in their midst.

Yeah, it looks as if SD-6 is also continuing to feed information out through the computer virus... but information they want released.

Don Black

Screenwriter
Well, I got a little confused by all of the intelligence services. We've got the KGB (K-directorate), CIA, ST6, and F?? The F guys employ the other female agent (the one with Sydney in the stadium), right? They are basically ST6's competitor, no?

Sheesh. When is MI6 and the Mossad going to show up? =)

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
Yeah I get ABC but I also have star choice, and as I found out later I could have watched it around 4PM or 12Am the following morning.

Having *choice is kinda nice but only having it for a month or so now I'm still trying to get used to it.

That doesn't change the fact that I still missed this show!!!

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
Can someone give me a complete run down of this episode so I'm not too clueless on Sunday. Please.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
You can get a good synopsis at http://sd-6.com/season01/episode07/
The only thing I would add to the synopsis (which may or may not be important) is that while Sydney is meeting with Vaughn he gets a page, looks at it, then tells Sydney that the worm is getting them great information. This was of course AFTER the worm had been discovered by Marshall, so I am thinking SD-6 is now feeding the CIA false info to root out the mole. I think one of Sydney's counter missions is going to be a red herring which will put her in great danger soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks