What's new

Alias - 11/02/03 - The Nemesis (1 Viewer)

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
I believe the footage of Allison shooting Francie was shown last season. I wanted a bit more of the Will and Evil Francie flashback because I wanted to recall what happened to Will. It hasn't been explained yet and I forgot where he left off last season.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I believe the footage of Allison shooting Francie was shown last season.
No. All that was shown was Francie slumped against the wall with a bullethole in her forehead. The camera began on Allison talking on the phone and then panned over to reveal Francie's corpse. It was the conclusion of an episode.

M.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I don't believe Sydney wanted to kill her, to finish her off
Riiiight, just let her run around and screw up more missions, kill more people she loves (and others), and hope that the Covenant (or as Sloane would say, "Cahvenant") don't rescind their do not kill order. It's a tough business Syd -- do your job right or get out.

//Ken

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
I am sorry, but I couldn't watch this episode this week due to being out of town. Could someone post a full summary of the events? If not, oh well, at least it not like 24 where one episode lose is game over for the season.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I wanted to recall what happened to Will. It hasn't been explained yet
He was on "Miss Match" two weeks ago as the best friend of a jilted groom. I assume that is his new identity. :)

Exciting episode of Alias, though I was disappointed Syd and Vaughn let Evil Francie be taken away in an unprotected ambulance. They should know better.

Michael Hughes

Second Unit
I can't no one mentioned Marshall's drumming and singing. Classic!
You just wish they would lighten up once and while they all take themselves way too seriously. I mean no one has ever laughed at one of Marshall's non-sequitors. Please a tad more humor from these main players would really add a much needed dimension to the show.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
To be more precise Will's new identity is as an L.A. metrosexual who likes to get spray on tans!

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Yeah, the ambulance did have protection, but it wasn't Evil Francie proof. :)

Jason

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I mean no one has ever laughed at one of Marshall's non-sequitors.
This may have something to do with them very seldom being funny... And besides, you've got to remember that the characters have been listening to it for two years plus however long they were working for SD-6 pre-season-one longer than us. They may be sick of it.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Marshall's blathering is hilarious to most of us not because it is so bizarre, but because of the stone-faced reaction it gets. If people just laughed it off and said "Oh Marshall, you so crazy", it would not be nearly as amusing.

That's Ken's theory of comedy, anyway.

Regards,

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Didn't they have a full SWAT detail on the ambulance?
I thought there was a single guard. As many insane things happen -- including the formerly dead Evil Francie returning -- they should never have released her in a civilian ambulance to a normal hospital.

That was the only unrealistic thing in the whole show. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :D

Michael Hughes

Second Unit
I know these guys are saving the world, but so does Spider Man and he always has time for a good one liner.

I am not saying Marshall is funny, we are laughing at him, not with him. But come on, he is the only guy in that place even trying to add a little levity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks