What's new

Alias - 10/05/03 - Succession (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I agree Joseph.
Any good relationship on TV brings the couple together only to have them torn apart for awhile.

Did read some sad news today. From Eonline.com

According to a source close to the show, Olin won't be returning at all this season. Though producers tried desperately to get her to sign on for multiple episodes, word is her price tag may have been too steep.

Now, of course, Olin or no Olin, Alias is still the best damn show on TV. But here's hoping Olin knows how much she'll be missed.

And speaking of sorely missed, we can't forget about Bradley Cooper (Will), who is actually rumored to be coming back for six episodes. I tried to pry the goods out of Alias star Greg Grunberg.

"I have no idea," he said. "I hope he comes back. I miss working with him. I know he's busy with other things, but hopefully he'll have time to do at least six. Bradley, if you're out there in witness relocation land? If you can hear me, it's Weiss...your instant buddy. Remember the magic tricks I showed you? I miss you. Come back, buddy!"

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Lindsey: If you're finished, this is the men's room.

Sydney: Who let you in?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't believe no one mentioned that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks