Alfred Hitchcock Presents-TV Show Question

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Chas_Michael, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Chas_Michael

Chas_Michael Second Unit

Are there any rumors of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" TV Show Season DVD Box Sets in the near future? One of my favorites.
    Just too expensive trying to get the 4 DVD's that were available only in the Alfred Hitchcock-Movie Collection Box Sets! Thanks[​IMG]

2. Jeff Swearingen

Jeff Swearingen Second Unit

Jeff
    They'd be an easy sell for me. I've got all the Universal Hitch releases and just can't repurchase them in box sets for these four DVDs. If the current AHP discs were available separately I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

3. MartinTeller

MartinTeller Screenwriter

Releasing these as a box seems like a no-brainer to me. The discs are already mastered and produced, all they have to do is package them.

4. BarryM

BarryM Stunt Coordinator

considering how (apparently) well "The Twilight Zone"'s have sold, despite their high price, I can't figure out why Universal-MCA hasn't realized how successful the AHP TV collection would sell.

Of course, this is the same studio that released those wonderful Universal Horror titles and then deleted them within less than two years....

Go figure...

5. ZackR

ZackR Supporting Actor

I picked up the 4 AHP discs individually on Ebay a while back. I paid an average of $25 a piece for them. May be a bit high, but worth every cent to me. Keep your eyes open for good deals. It may take some time, but you can get them at reasonable prices. They are excellent discs IMHO and should have been releases separately, or at least in their own set of just the 4 AHP discs.