What's new

Alfred Hitchcock Presents - Season One DVD reviews? (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Has anyone seen reviews of the new Alfred Hitchcock Presents - Season One DVD set? I was thinking about picking it up next week but am a little hesitant since there is SO much good stuff coming out in the next few months. I was hoping there were a couple online reviews that might help me decide.

Thanks!
Chris S.

DavePattern

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Chris

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive - I'm in the UK and it was posted from the US on the 22nd, so it should be here soon.

As soon as it arrives, I'll post info & screen grabs and compare it to the previous tranfers from the previous "box set only" Hitchcock Presents DVDs.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I'm only expecting to receive the set next Thursday, but will post initial comments and a complete review as soon as possible thereafter.

- Steve

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Cool Steve I'll be looking forward to it!

And thanks to Elijah for the review link. Seems sitcomonline.com were a little disappointed in the release. Poor video and audio quality and they weren't too pleased with the one extra. If Steve's review turns out similar I may just end up having to rent.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
SitcomsOnline reviewed Alfred Hitchcock Presents??? That's not a sitcom other than Hitchcock's humorous comments written for all 10 seasons by James Allerdice. There were a few episodes done as comedies over the years, and thankfully they had no laugh tracks.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
You know Sitcoms Online has been reviewing more non-comedies recently (Lost is another example), right?

JeffT.

Deceased Member
We've already established an extensive ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS (CBS 1955-60, NBC 1960-62) discussion thread so let's consolidate them and continue the (definitive) one going so that everybody can be kept abreast of all the events that have occurred and any other information pertaining to future DVD releases...if any!

Come and join in on all the fun!

Alfred Hitchcock Presents (Click Here).

Jeff T.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Not right, but thanks for pointing that out. :)

I'd say Lost In Space sort of qualifies for the SO site, because the antics of Dr. Smith and the robot are sometimes humorous. Maybe not laugh out loud kind of funny, but mildly amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks