What's new

Alfred Hitchcock Presents--Season 4? (1 Viewer)

DavePattern

Stunt Coordinator

jdee28

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
36 of 39 Alfred Hitchcock Presents Season 4 episodes have just been posted on Hulu.com!

potnoodle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Will F
There were only 36 shows made for Season 4, at least according to the IMDB episode guide for Alfred Hitchcock presents.

jdee28

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
Going by IMDB, Hulu has up 33 of 36 Season 4 episodes.

Going by IMDB again, Hulu also has up the first 3 episodes of Season 5. Hulu has these three episodes marked though as the last three episodes of Season 4, episodes 37, 38 and 39 of Season 4.

Nick Zbu

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick Zbu
Awesome! I hope they continue it all the way through the Hour episodes. Seeing some of those on Chiller really got me wishing.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
I am hoping for faster releases of the show in general... I got in late buying them, but I picke dup Seasons 1,2, and 3 last month... I am currently on Season 2.. and the shows are all entertaining... I woould think the show would sell more then Universal makes it out to... I mean they are up to what Season 10 of Murder She Wrote and Season 5 of Emergency and I think these are both great shows.. but is A H Presents that bad of a seller?

Hoping for the Final Season of Night Gallery also.

Nick Zbu

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick Zbu
I hope they finish off Night Gallery as well. It would be harsh for them not to complete it. I'd hope for the Hat Trick and have Sixth Sense: The complete series as well to make it truly complete, but I don't want to press my luck.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
This question is related to Alfred Hitchcock Presents (the original series) -

Are all of the episodes in the Season 1, 2 and 3 boxsets uncut? Whilst browsing through a book I've got about the original series and the 80's series it said one episode had been cut. I need to check which episode it was and post it on this forum so people here have a better idea of what I'm asking about.

I'm hoping that Universal release the remainder of the original series so that the 80's series can be released on DVD as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks