What's new

Alas, Bennifer is no more **(WARNING: Adult Content Inside)** (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not to worry, I'm sure she'll be engaged to someone else before the month is out.

She seems to be one of these people who have a constant need to always be in a relationship.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I bet Colin Farrell is going, "Dammit, now I got competition for being the biggest libido in Hollywood!"

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I'm kinda thinking this seems to be a bit too easy- Ben is, despite the bashing, a resonably smart and surprisingly down to earth guy-- I'm wondering to myself if this "breakup" stuff is just a story fed to the media in hopes they will be looking the other way when the pair get hitched.

Granted, I would admit by thinking about this for 4 seconds, I've put far too much effort into it-- but I'm really hoping those two have just tricked the entire rabid paparazzi into ignoring their actual wedding...

-Vince

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I don't mind Ben, I'm glad he got rid of that cock-tease. How he could ever trust her I have no idea. Never trust a woman that spends 5K just to have a person fly out and wax and tease her eyebrows, no joke.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
I'm wondering to myself if this "breakup" stuff is just a story fed to the media in hopes they will be looking the other way when the pair get hitched.
I don't think so. I think they will amazingly rekindle the romance, and the wedding hype, around the time "Jersey Girl" is set to hit theaters.

Chris

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Thing is we all know that good buddy Matt hated the fact that Ben was with j-Ho. He probably arranged for Ben to get completely effed up (Canadian beer is stronger ) and then hired this chick to seduce Ben. Ben bites (no pun intended) Matt takes a few snapshots and the rest is history.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Hahaha comments like that crack me up because people who seem to be so opposed to celebrity news are the ones that are so vocal about complaining about it being news.

It is news whether you like to hear about it or not. Entertainment news is just as legit as world news. Its just for a different crowd.
I hear ya Mike, I was just gonna say how confused I am about most members dissing movie stars. Take a look at the Music, DVD and Movie portions of this web site and you will see PLENTY of reasons why Ben Affleck and J-Lo were so popular.

If you don't like them, that's one thing, but to ignore their popularity (good or bad) is another. I mean, there was pages of debate over the "What a Girl Wants" poster and I don't recall this movie being no "Lawrence of Arabia", so why all the animosity over this kind of news????

We (the members of this web site) are all just as guilty of making these people as popular as they are over anyone else in this world.

Wether I like Ben or not, the 2 versions of "Pearl Harbor", the criterion version of "Armeggedeon", the numerous Kevin Smith movies, "Good Will Hunting", etc. sitting on my shelf says something about his popularity and why people are interested in his personal life. So before you think this is non-worthy of news, rethink that maybe you are partly responsible for making him as big a star as he is to receive this kind of attention...I know I am. :b

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
It definitely sucks that Affleck is just known as Mr.Lopez these days; all his work with Kevin Smith was a lot of fun, plus his stint in Changing Lanes really made me notice his acting skills the same way Chasing Amy did.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Who the hell does to a strip club to perform oral sex on the gals?

Yeah, he seemed to have things backward. On his way home, he dropped off some canned food at the supermarket.

At least they had the good sense to break up before the wedding, so Jennifer is making progress in that area.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Geez, I thought I had wandered into a Yahoo message board, or maybe AICN.

I'm not surprised at these rumours, and I don't think they came from Ben & Jen. The media is ticked off at them for calling off the wedding.

PB: Do you want to dance again? Are you looking for places to dance?

TM: I would love to dance in the States.
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck may have, in several ways, brought on a lot of their troubles themselves, but they do not, in any way, deserve the hatred, scorn and lies that people (here and in the media) are throwing at them.

It's just sickening. Is it possible for people to be mature grown-up human beings in their view toward this couple? Often, no. The very thought of them turns people into 8-year old schoolyard bullies.

Don't like them? Ignore them.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Perhaps you should take your own advice as far as this thread is concerned, since it aggravates you so much.

ps-- Yes, I'm aware of the irony of enjoying a Bennifer Lofleck thread while sporting a sig image taken from an Affleck movie. I'm complex like that :p)

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
And you heard this ridiculous rumour...where? Cite from a reputable source (with no hidden agendas, axes to grind and in context) please
While I don't see this as necessary, I saw it on E!, they were talking about how J-Lo spends over that to get her hair cut, and they interviewed the people who do it and told them how much they charge her. I'm sure if you look for it you can find all the exact details somewhere on E's site.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks