What's new

Al Pacino: An Actor’s Vision: When exactly will it be released? (1 Viewer)

ted:r

Second Unit
Does anyone know for sure when "Al Pacino: An Actor’s Vision" will be released? I have read in various sources that its early October, including the New York Times, yet a site I checked said April 2007. Amazon does not list it at all. Amazon is also missing dates for the forthcoming Brando, Newman and Cooper boxes.

donnie_d

Stunt Coordinator
lol, that's probably the the third message board i check and someone askes the same question.it will be released on OCT 17 according to many online retailers.however, amazon.com still doesn't have it up for pre-order,although they did when it was first announced months ago then it got delayed.

Clay_E

Second Unit
I'm really hoping the titles in this box will be available separately. I loved LOOKING FOR RICHARD, but don't really have any interest in the other titles in the set.

AndrewWickliffe

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Wickliffe

The other films are incredibly rare. One of them people had to see at Pacino's house or something.

Can't wait for this set.

ted:r

Second Unit
"Looking For Richard" is the one I am waiting for also, but still, anything with Pacino in it, for me at least, is worth at least one look. Well...ok, maybe not "Revolution" or "Cruising" or "Gigli", none of which I have seen, nor care to. Still, I will give the others, especially "Chinese Coffee" (love the title!) a look. I just want it to a) come out on 10/17 and b) be able to find it!

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
The box set, as well as Author! Author! and Panic at Needle Park, has been officially re-announced for release on April 24th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks