What's new

Airwolf: Season 2!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
This was a nice surprise this morning, to see the announcement email from tvshowsondvd.com in my box. I was pretty sure i read recently in a article that airwolf was one of the abandoned shows. So this is sweet!

Duane Alford

Second Unit
Hooray! It's about friggin time! I guess Universal must have heard that there here a lot of ticked off people and decided to give it a second chance. The second season has one of my favorite episodes (HX 1) and one I missed and to this day never saw (Moffett's Ghost). I'll be picking this up and watching it the day it comes out.

At least now I won't have to look for a bootleg.

Absolutely breathtaking news this morning. I didn´t really believe my eyes when i saw it, and it also seems that Universal has fixed everything i mentioned in my last post, which is kinda funny.

Universal, thank you very much.

Street Hawk on DVD would definately be another dream come true. I´ve only seen it once on TV and loved it (especially the theme tune, by Tangerine Dream, rocks), but it never got broadcasted again (at least in Germany), which is a bloody shame. I don´t know what company owns the rights for it, though.

Misfits of Science would be another fav of mine and according to TVSoDVD the rights are owned by Universal, so bring it on, please.

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
With the Blue Thunder and Knight Rider complete series released and Airwolf continuing to be released (hopefully we'll get all seasons), Street Hawk is the only "super" vehicle '80's tv show we still need. I would really look forward to it, but I'm ecstatic about the news on Airwolf. Hooray!

Carlo S

Stunt Coordinator
Is Season 2 when Airwolf fight Airwolf 2? or is that a season 3 episode? I cannot remember. But I do remember the HX1 ep :D

markjcairns

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark J.Cairns
Originally Posted by Carlo S

Is Season 2 when Airwolf fight Airwolf 2? or is that a season 3 episode? I cannot remember. But I do remember the HX1 ep :D
The fan-favourite "AIRWOLF II" episode is the second episode of the 3rd Season.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
I also like the episode Airwolf II which guest starred Wings Hauser. Hauser plays the pilot of Airwolf II which the firm has code named Red Wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks