Airline (7/5/04)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by todd s, Jul 6, 2004.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Does anyone watch this show? My wife and I started watching the original English version and now enjoy the American version. I would not want to be at customer service rep. Having to deal with (justified & unjustified) irate fliers. Last nights episode had a classic. The two sisters who were flying to see their dad, whom that hadn't seen in 35 years. And after seeing the way one of them acted. I can see why he stayed away.

2. Ben Silva

Ben Silva Stunt Coordinator

I watch this show every week. I am a travel agent, so I can see the situations from both perspectives. A vast majority of the time problems arise because of passenger error, but there are also situations where the airline is at fault (esp. overbooking). Sometimes the folks at Southwest handle the problem well other times they seem to acerbate it. I prefer the British version Airport that airs on Discovery wings channel. They cover more than just the usual not enough seats, drunk passengers etc.

3. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    I watched the first five (or so) episodes. I enjoyed it, but I had enough shows to watch and lost track of it.