What's new

Airborne (1993) on DVD (1 Viewer)

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone remember this movie, it was one of my favorite movies when I was younger & it used to come on cable a lot back in the day. I would really like to see Warner Bros(who owns the rights to it) release this on DVD. It has a great cast as well, especially a young Jack Black who is great as one of the bullies, a young Seth Green & Shane McDermott who I believe may be related to Dylan McDermott. This movie does not come on TV anymore & I would really like to get it on DVD. Come on Warner Bros release this movie already.

Hector.B

Stunt Coordinator
I too really want this to come out on DVD. It's definitely one of my favs and I am so happy that I own the Widescreen laserdisc. If you have a laserdisc player you should check on ebay to see if anyone is selling a copy. Now don't get me started on LICENSE TO DRIVE. I have the laserdisc but it is only full screen. Can't wait to see it in widescreen some day....:D

Jodee

Screenwriter
I wish you had used a question mark in your thread title-- I got my hopes up in clicking on this thread that this was finally coming out. :frowning:

I have a soft spot for this movie. It was filmed in Cincinnati around the time I used to live there and the scenery brings back lots of memories.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry Jodee, I didn't know how to phrase that & I am sorry for getting your hopes up. It's good to know that I am not the only fan of this movie.

Brett_B

Supporting Actor

I know that this post (mine...not the above quote) is a little off topic, but I did happen to see this on TV a few weeks back. I am not a fan of this movie whatsoever, but it was fun seeing some of those actors...I didn't even realize (until the recent viewing) that Jack Black was in the movie.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I remember this movie, I remember it had one hell of a downhill rollerblade race at the end. I had this on vhs years ago, but can't remember what happened to it. I'd certaintly buy the dvd if I saw it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks