Air Force One Superbit cover?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jim-M, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Jim-M

Jim-M Second Unit

For the Air Force One Superbit, is there a slipcover that has the silver border? Does the cover in the underlying DVD case not have the silver border?

I just received this DVD used and it had no slipcover (Ok with me). The front cover on the case looks like the regular version of AFO, but the back cover has some Superbit picture and the DTS symbol. The disc and inserts look like what I'd expect.

2. Andrew Bunk

Andrew Bunk Screenwriter

I believe there is-I remember looking at this recently in the store. Most Superbits are open on both sides, and allow you to see the spine of the actual DVD case, but Air Force One is different. I'm sure someone else here can confirm this.

3. Jonathan

Jonathan Second Unit

The first line of Superbit DVDs used an slip cover that was closed on 3 sides. The dvd kep case slip in horizontally. Then columbia decided to changer the design of the next batch of titles.

4. Geoff_D

Geoff_D Supporting Actor

Yep, no silver border for Air Force One. I was a little bit puzzled as to why it didn't have the border, but as long as the disc is okay it's fine by me. Sharp picture, dts sound - it's much better than the previous R1 DVD.

5. Jim-M

Jim-M Second Unit

Thanks for the confirmation.