What's new

ai review (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Jonathan, thanks for the heads-up! Just three and a half more weeks...

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
nice review! lucky I have this one on preorder... I put it as my TOP FILM of 2001 (just ousting 'Ghost World' and 'Moulin Rouge')

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Wow. Can't wait.

I wanted so badly to see this film in the theater, but I kept on waiting to see it with my girlfriend (who had little interest in it). Alas, it never happened. I learned a valuable lesson...if she doesn't want to see it, either I see it with my brother (like we did recently for BHD) or just see it alone like I used to.

Anyway, with so many people either loving it or hating it, I figured that I will buy this sight unseen. I like intelligent Sci-Fi and this seems to be no exception. Just Kubrick's involvement alone, even if somewhat limited, fascinates me.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I wanted so badly to see this film in the theater, but I kept on waiting to see it with my girlfriend (who had little interest in it). Alas, it never happened. I learned a valuable lesson...if she doesn't want to see it, either I see it with my brother (like we did recently for BHD) or just see it alone like I used to.
My story EXACTLY. I'm still kicking myself for not seeing AI in the theater. I can't wait for this disc to arrive.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I can barely contain myself here. It seems like forever since I've last seen A.I. and yet, many images and scenes are still fairly vivid in my mind. March cannot come fast enough.

Bruce

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
is anyone here a member of the big picture? because they have some 17 stills but i can't access them..if so, send me links. thanks.

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
My story EXACTLY. I'm still kicking myself for not seeing AI in the theater. I can't wait for this disc to arrive.

Sucks, doesn't it?

For the most part, she's pretty good with most films we see. I actually got her to go see Muholland Drive. While I was enthralled by the film, she didn't care to much for it. Although, I have turned her on to Twin Peaks (she finished the series, which I had taped off Bravo, in less than a week).

If she's not interested in a particular film, then I make alternate plans. I've done this with films like Memento, and more recently, Black Hawk Down. Needless to say, I have learned my lesson. Where there is a film that I want to experience on the big screen, I will definately see it in a theater. Cause if I don't, then I feel like I missed out on some movie magic (if that makes any sense).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks