What's new

Disney+ Ahsoka (2023) (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I mean you don't seriously expect that Mrs. Obi-Wan not to get a part?!

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
So it looks like this will be pre-Mandalorian. Set shortly after Return of the Jedi.
I don’t think so. In her Mandalorian appearance, Ahsoka was making inquiries about the location of Adm Thrawn. If you are thinking of the end of Rebels, Filoni has said that the very end of the series takes place years after the rest, i.e. during Mando’s timeline.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Look. Just because you have Thrawn, "Heir To The Empire", and a dude who looks like Jorus C'Boath DOESN'T MEAN its an adaptation of Heir to the Empire.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Look. Just because you have Thrawn, "Heir To The Empire", and a dude who looks like Jorus C'Boath DOESN'T MEAN its an adaptation of Heir to the Empire.
Such a tale might necessitate the appearances of post-ROTJ Luke, Leia and Han.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Me like this!

Was that Mary Elizabeth Winstead in green?!

Yup -- playing live-action Hera Syndulla.

Holy crap. This looks incredible, especially if they're adapting Timothy Zahn to the new canon. Ray Stevenson as Joruus C'baoth? Yes, please. And The Bad Batch has already restored the Mount Tantiss cloning-facility on the planet Wayland to the continuity, so there's another likely location/connection, if this is what they're doing.

Last edited:

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
That teaser looks great. It has been ages since I read "Heir To the Empire" so however close to it they go it will be fresh enough for me.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
So it looks like this will be pre-Mandalorian. Set shortly after Return of the Jedi.
I’ve read somewhere that there would be a time jump mid-season. Can’t find that source at the moment. But it is likely to cover a greater span of time due to that if accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks