What's new

Ahhhhhh, I Need Major Help...(Games) (1 Viewer)

AbelM

Second Unit
Yeah, I read that, and I believe I have Java & Java Script...I dunno? How do I tell...what else do I need? Ahhhhh, I am such a mess, I am not the greatest with these...please help! :)

AbelM

Second Unit
Hello, please help...it's gotta be simple...and you guys' know all of this stuff! :emoji_thumbsup:

AbelM

Second Unit
My screen has a blank showing of where the the game should be...like if you load the game(s) on the sites I mentioned; that little square that comes up to show the game in, just comes up with a little symbol in the upper left corner with three shapes (triangle, circle, and square)...

Does this help?

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
What browser are you using? Are you up-to-date on the version?

There might be an option either in the standard options or in security relating to allowing java to run.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Abel,

Try this...Go under Tools. Click on Internet Options. Click on Security and then click on Custom Level. Scroll down to Microsoft VM and it should say Java Permissions right under that. If that is disabled, set it High Safety and see if that works. You might also need to scroll down further and see if your Java Scripting is enabled.

Bruce

AbelM

Second Unit
Bruce,
Everything you said, was already set up on the comp. This is wierd, I mean I can't load up anything from these sites...or even Yahoo! Games...NOTHING will let me play them....am I missing something here...What do you all have on your comps that let you play games? This sucks badly...and totaly weird, it worked fine, until we unplugged it to move it around?!?!?!! :angry:
Please some one help me out...Do I need some kind of d/l from Shcokwave or CNET or something??? I dunno....HELP!

AbelM

Second Unit
Please guys', you know this stuff like the back of your hand....so help a fellow HTF memebr out!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks