What's new

Ahhhhh, mail day. (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I love mail-day. Two nice big packages from my friend in London containing GTA2 (DC), Wipeout 3SE (PSX) & Keio Flying Squadron 2 (SAT), as well as a copy of the Edge 100 special magazine.
But the pride & joy out of the package is my Beatmania + controller for the PSX :) DJ Bairdy rocks the house ;)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Yes you might be able to DJ and play the Maracas, but can you dance?

BTW - i wish I had WipeOut 3 SE.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Yes you might be able to DJ and play the Maracas, but can you dance?
Badly :) I've got the US release of DDR & a couple of pads for the PSX, but I'm real bad at it. I really need to mod them with some plastic covering etc - my feet slip too much on the pad as it is.
As for Wipeout3SE, I've been wanting it badly for a while. Took a while for my mate to find it too.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
my pads are not modded buy I seem do ok on them...wish I had money when Konami was selling the arcade pads for the home, although they were $1800.

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
If you have money now you could get an "arcade perfect" Beat Gear pad for $350-$400.
www.beat-gear.com (most of the info is on the forums)
My modded soft pads are quite sufficient for my current level. I can get A's on catas with them, and I'm not too interested in straight perfects.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
well the fact that they are being made in Peru and then shipped to the US and then distributed makes me wonder...but I personally know people who have plunked down money on these things last year and are wondering if they will ever see their money again, much less the pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks