1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

AHHHH.... Samsung 32" HDTV no longer at Best Buy!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey Noel, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

I went looking to buy one of these today but all Best Buys around my area are out of stock and not getting any more in.

Where can I get one?!

BTW, I think Sears has them so if any of you know how I can get a lower price than the $1300 they're selling them for, please, PLEASE let me know!!!

2. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

I once read that someone had an add from another retailer with a cheaper price than Sears offered. Sears was willing to match the price.

Maybe you can somehow find some sort of add and take it to Sears. It may be worth a try.

3. MikeyWeitz

MikeyWeitz Supporting Actor

Sears and BB carry different models, therefore a different price. Sears carries the TSL3294hf which adds PIP and much better sound Vs. the BB Tsl3293HF. Color of TV is different too.
    Sam's club has/had the TSL3295HF which is same as Sears TSL3294hf (only color is difference) for $999 if you can still find one there.
    Awesome TV. XBOX and Prog DVD are simply Jaw Dropping!

4. Eric_M

Eric_M Stunt Coordinator

Yes Best Buy said they have been discontinued and will wait for the new models.

5. MikeyWeitz

MikeyWeitz Supporting Actor

They still have a couple (1 at least) at the BB in Totowa, NJ. Saw it there this past weekend.