AHHHH.... Samsung 32" HDTV no longer at Best Buy!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey Noel, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

I went looking to buy one of these today but all Best Buys around my area are out of stock and not getting any more in.

Where can I get one?!

BTW, I think Sears has them so if any of you know how I can get a lower price than the $1300 they're selling them for, please, PLEASE let me know!!!

2. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

I once read that someone had an add from another retailer with a cheaper price than Sears offered. Sears was willing to match the price.

Maybe you can somehow find some sort of add and take it to Sears. It may be worth a try.

3. MikeyWeitz

MikeyWeitz Supporting Actor

Sears and BB carry different models, therefore a different price. Sears carries the TSL3294hf which adds PIP and much better sound Vs. the BB Tsl3293HF. Color of TV is different too.
    Sam's club has/had the TSL3295HF which is same as Sears TSL3294hf (only color is difference) for $999 if you can still find one there.
    Awesome TV. XBOX and Prog DVD are simply Jaw Dropping!

4. Eric_M

Eric_M Stunt Coordinator

Yes Best Buy said they have been discontinued and will wait for the new models.

5. MikeyWeitz

MikeyWeitz Supporting Actor

They still have a couple (1 at least) at the BB in Totowa, NJ. Saw it there this past weekend.