Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 (2020)

Sam Favate

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The final season begins May 27. Here's the new poster - which I love for the way it evokes the old Drew Struzan posters from the 80s.

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
I thought it was a good beginning to the season.

Last season they wanted to figure out time travel in order to go back in time to save their planet against the Shrike. They have figured it out. But instead of going up against the Shrike and saving their own world they want to take over the Earth and believe that wiping out SHIELD is the best way to do that. It just seems a bit extreme.

Haven't read it yet, but there is a Deadline interview about the episode.

Last edited:

Sam Favate

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Enjoyed the premiere a lot. It really seemed like the old Coulson, and it’s been a long time since we’ve seen him. I also like the time travel aspect, something we’ve seen very little of in the MCU (and this is the MCU).

Dheiner

Gazoo
Premium
Real Name
John Dhein
Liked the premiere. I expect to enjoy this season.
As long as they don't bring HIM back.

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Liked the premiere. I expect to enjoy this season.
As long as they don't bring HIM back.
If they are bouncing around time, we just might see HIM in an episode or two.

I am surprised that this initial story only lasted two episodes and we'll get another incursion next episode. I feared we would be in 1931 for a half dozen episodes or more.

Sam Favate

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Second episode was great. They're really into the Marvel history here, so if they stopped Freddy, there'd be no
Red Skull or Captain America.
And next week we visit 1947 and see Agent Sousa. This is going to be a great season.

Reactions: NeilO

Sam Favate

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The latest episode with the film noir effects was really something special. The show is killing it in every way so far. And next week looks like a great tribute to 70s cop movies and shows.

Josh Dial

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
The latest episode with the film noir effects was really something special. The show is killing it in every way so far. And next week looks like a great tribute to 70s cop movies and shows.
Couldn't agree more, Sam. The show is absolutely killing it. While it's good to go out on top, there is a legit argument here for the show to continue in this "flavour" over on Disney+. At the very least the creative team's juices are flowing so Disney would be best served by getting that team on something...anything...quick.

Jeff Cooper

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
Loved the latest episode, so much fun. Laughed at the 'yeah, no more internal monologue' line. :P

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Yes, the noir episode was great. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the 13 episodes we have this season.

Sam Favate

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Another great one this week, visiting the 1970s. Loved every minute, from the 70s style opening credits to the music over the end credits.

NeilO

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Another great one this week, visiting the 1970s. Loved every minute, from the 70s style opening credits to the music over the end credits.
Those opening credits were a blast. They seem to be having quite a fun time putting this season together.

Reactions: Sam Favate

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhaibaba