What's new

age of techno? (trance, hardcore, etc...) (1 Viewer)

sirxazor

Auditioning
Real Name
max
Is this the age of techno? or has this age already come & gone? I have been stuck with techno (mostly trance with vocals) for a long time now I don't know why but I love listening to trance with beautiful women singing in them. My favorite DJ is Armin Van Buuren.

What about you?

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor
I'm coming out; I'm 40 years old, married, have 4 kids and I love Techno. I don't know all of the different types of Techno, I just know what I like.

For me it all started with Thomas Dolby and those synth years in the 80's. In the early 90's I heard my first "Utah Saints" song and I've been hooked ever since. Not sure that's Techno, probably more "Dance" but I don't care.

Now I'm into Lords of Acid, Juno Reactor, Dune, DDR and The Geezer, The KLF, Future Sound of London and etc. What ever hits fast and hard or has high BPM's. Dune and Juno are more slow but they have a good sound that just appeals to me.

I'm not into Raves or Glow Sticks like my kids think I should be but it's just a type of music that really gets me in a good mood.

I guess I have an eccentric taste in music because I love Classical, Rock, some Country, Techno, Pop, Dance, Celtic Music (Loreena Mckennitt) and just about everything else other than Jazz.

Glad to have got that off my chest. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks