What's new

After years of dialup, finally connected via broadband! (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
This is so awesome. Only bad thing is Dishnetwork had used all my jacks so I sacraficed my viewing pleasure [in my room] for broadband, but I can go in the backyard and switch the cables...I know I can get the splitter but it was $30 and money unfortunately does not grow on trees.

In Orlando, DC, and here in VA.. there was never any provider and now I finally have it. The first thing I did to test speed was go here and click on the "Flash Version!" It loaded awesomely... The guy said my signal was amazing too!

Here I come [again] Counter-Strike!

Bert

PS - A married couple came to install and the woman at the end called in on her husband's walky -talky because she fell in a parking space outside, hopefully I am not eligible to be sued, it wasn't on my property. Can she say she tripped off my curb and do damage to me?

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Over the holidays I was using dialup at my sisters house. I couldn't believe how slow it actually is and after a few minutes just gave up on checking sites. Spoiled? Yes, but not ashamed of it.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Here I come [again] Counter-Strike!
ooh, i remember when i made that jump as well. i expect your post count to stay right where it is, we probably wont see you on the forum for a while. probably a long shot, but if you see someone named 89 playing counterstrike, thats me. but i'm not that good, take it easy on me!

CJ

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
You guys are absolutely right, me and some buds just got a server out here in VA because we're going to playing CAL this season, as soon as I order parts and build my new computer in the coming weeks, it is truly going to be amazing, here's the information :

204.157.6.165:27015

Play on it any time fellas, plus we're recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks