1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

After The Sunset - 29th March 2005!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ryan Belfast, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Ryan Belfast

Ryan Belfast Stunt Coordinator

New Line Home Entertainment has announced the Brett Ratner directed After the Sunset which stars Pierce Brosnan, Woody Harrelson, Salma Hayek and Don Cheadle. The film will be available to own in seperate anamorphic widescreen and full screen releases from the 29th March this year. The retail price will be set at around $27.95. Audio is to be provided by English Dolby Digital 5.1 and Stereo Surround tracks. DVD extras will include an audio commentary with director Brett Ratner, a Before, During and After the Sunset documentary, an Interview with a Jewel Thief featurette, a blooper reel, deleted and alternate scenes with optional director commentary, a music video and lastly a Script to Screen DVD-ROM feature.

Ill gladly pick it up!

2. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Bought this blind yesterday just because of the decent cast involved. Hadn't heard about this film until I saw it on the shelf at Best Buy yesterday, an impulse buy I suppose.

Watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Good action, good comedy and a decent story line. Selma is simply great eye candy and she doesn't do anything but please the eyes here. Brosnan is great as always and Woody Harrelson adds the comic relief that makes this one a winner.

The disk looked and sounded great. I am surprised that I couldn't find much review info on this film.

3. Brent M

Brent M Producer

I rented it last night, but haven't watched it yet. I did hear that the transfer is almost flawless so I'm looking forward to checking it out.