1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Affordable CDs and DVDs????

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Reyes, Jul 30, 2001.

1. James Reyes

James Reyes Stunt Coordinator

What sources and ways have you found to be most affordable for purchasing CD's and DVD's? I am looking to aggressivley grow my collection and am obvioulsly looking to get the best bang for my buck.

2. Jeff_P

Jeff_P Stunt Coordinator

For DVD's I always use www.dvdpricesearch.com first to check out the best prices. As far as CD's, I have been shopping from a site called www.spun.com only because I traded in a bunch of old CD's for credit. They have a good selection of new and used Cds & DVD's. I have never had any problems with something I have purchased from them. They are pretty exspensive(I think) when it comes to shipping but if you buy or sell enough you can qualify for free shipping.
    Jeff_P

3. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

4. James Reyes

James Reyes Stunt Coordinator

Thanks guys. I checked out dvdpricesearch.com and it's really helpful. [​IMG]

5. Sarah S

Sarah S Second Unit

For starting to build your dvd collection, I can't think of anyone better than Columbia House. Get a bunch of expensive titles up front, buy a couple $19.99 titles, cancel, repeat as often as needed.
    [Edited last by Sarah S on August 22, 2001 at 12:23 AM]

6. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

Best "bang for the buck?" I would completely agree with Sarah. Columbia House is a great way to get very expensive SE's, etc. for an average price of around $10.00 each. For adding sheer volume to your collection it can't be beat.
    ------------------
    The Dark Tower
    [​IMG]
    Roman Polanski's - The Fearless Vampire Killers?