Affordable CDs and DVDs????

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Reyes, Jul 30, 2001.

1. James Reyes

James Reyes Stunt Coordinator

What sources and ways have you found to be most affordable for purchasing CD's and DVD's? I am looking to aggressivley grow my collection and am obvioulsly looking to get the best bang for my buck.

2. Jeff_P

Jeff_P Stunt Coordinator

For DVD's I always use www.dvdpricesearch.com first to check out the best prices. As far as CD's, I have been shopping from a site called www.spun.com only because I traded in a bunch of old CD's for credit. They have a good selection of new and used Cds & DVD's. I have never had any problems with something I have purchased from them. They are pretty exspensive(I think) when it comes to shipping but if you buy or sell enough you can qualify for free shipping.
    Jeff_P

3. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

4. James Reyes

James Reyes Stunt Coordinator

Thanks guys. I checked out dvdpricesearch.com and it's really helpful. [​IMG]

5. Sarah S

Sarah S Second Unit

For starting to build your dvd collection, I can't think of anyone better than Columbia House. Get a bunch of expensive titles up front, buy a couple $19.99 titles, cancel, repeat as often as needed.
    [Edited last by Sarah S on August 22, 2001 at 12:23 AM]

6. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

Best "bang for the buck?" I would completely agree with Sarah. Columbia House is a great way to get very expensive SE's, etc. for an average price of around $10.00 each. For adding sheer volume to your collection it can't be beat.
    ------------------
    The Dark Tower
    [​IMG]
    Roman Polanski's - The Fearless Vampire Killers?