Aerosmith SACD Release Date?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Joe Road, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Joe Road

Joe Road Agent

Does anybody here know the street date for Aerosmith Toys in the Attic SACD? According to HighFidelity review it is allready released. http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=14569207
    I went to and called every store i could think of. I called ALL the Tower Records and they all had 1 on order. It's been on order for 3 weeks allready. I called Virgin Mega Stores, Circuit City, Best Buy and Fry's. None of the stores had any in stock. The Fry's I went to didn't have any but he said annother store close by had 1 in stock. I called them and they said they had 1 in the computer but he could not find it on the shelf. One girl at Tower had no idea what SACD was. If you work in a music store and you don;t know about SACD or DVD-A then something is wrong. Circuit City didn;t know what I was talking about either. I had to explain to him what SACD was and had to get his manager to look for me. Come on people, educate your employees!!

I just want to hear Sweet Emotion in 5.1 so bad. I'm going crazy. Why dosen't anybody have it?

2. Phil A

Phil A Producer

Phil
    It is in stock at places like elusivedisc.com and I have seen at Tower as well.

3. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

None of the three Best Buy stores me or two Circuit City received this disc for release date. Maybe it was a low initial pressing, or the buyers for these stores just dropped the ball on the SACD.

J

4. scott_abs

scott_abs Auditioning

I found it at Media Play over the weekend for $12.99.

Scott

5. LarryDavenport

LarryDavenport Cinematographer

I picked it up at Tower (U-District, Seattle) today at lunch for $12.99 (minus 10%). Anyone buy Oh Yea! Greatest Hits? If so, please post a review.

6. John Geelan

John Geelan Screenwriter

Can't find it anywhere on Long Island.

Not at 2 Towers, not a Coconuts, not at BestBuy.

7. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Producer

8. Joe Road

Joe Road Agent

Finally! Tower records called me today. The only copy they had on order came in. I rushed down there and grabbed it as fast as I could. I am listening too it right now. James Guthrie is amazing. First DSOTM and now this!