What's new

AE100 a very good option for large screen display :) (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
(this post should probably be in displays now!!)
Heheh...here we are... :)
How many of you are interested in looking at the AE100 in action? Maybe there's a store in Toronto with a good setup? Maybe view another HTF or AVS members AE100 setup?

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I'm very happy with my ae100. I gave away my sony dvd player for a progressive malata dvd player with vga out. It's working great so far. Right now I'm using blackout fabric as my screen. The fabric works pretty good. I'm going to try to paint it this weekend and see if the picture improves at all. I've been pretty bogged down with work this week, so I haven't had much time to write any more than this. Until next time...

Jon

Jon_B

Screenwriter
It's basically a white fabric that is used as a curtain to block out light. It has been adopted by many front projector owners as a cheap diy screen.

Jon

KevinGS

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info Chris, I don't know if I will get an FP, but I have to know the facts before I decide on anything.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
That's what I'm still trying to decide. I'm either going to just go with a "true bright" white or a shade of gray.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks