What's new

Advice on Hitachi 65TWX20B (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for anyone that can give me any advice on this model RPTV. Interested in Pros and Cons. I found a place that is selling the 2002 model for $1,499.00 and thought it might be a good choice for my first HDTV.

matt-f

Second Unit
I don't exactly have this set but I do have the little brother model (57TWX20B).

The 65" is a two piece cabinet so it can be taken apart if you can't get it into your house.

The TWX is one of the best ones back at the time and I can say I enjoy this one to this day - That is also my first HDTV RPTV.

The picture quality is very amazing even watching DVDs. I haven't watched the TV for 100 hours yet ever since I gotten it from 2002 so it's still like new to this day.

Possibly I would get it ISF calibrated way later in the future to show it's true colors but it's well calibrated out of the box.

Just curious reguarding the one you saw, it set you're referring to it new model or floor?

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

matt, It is supposed to be a new, in the box, TV. Just an older model. Still has the 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.

Drew, I will probably get a projector when I make a home theater in the basement. But for my family room I wouldn't want a projector hanging from the ceiling. Also, I don't think I could find a projector and screen setup that would give me what this RPTV would give me for $1,500.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks