What's new

Advanced Anime Discussion Part III (1 Viewer)

Matt<>Broon

Stunt Coordinator
Damn. I want Mahoro #3! Did you order from TRSI? I am going to have to give them a kick in the ass to send it
I'm afraid I bought it from a UK distributor who only ship over here. They're a little more expensive than RightStuf or any of my other regular internet shopping haunts so I won't be using them again as an anime purchase point.
They do however have a wierd track record of either shipping to me really late (Darkness Falls arrived 2 weeks after the release date) or really early. I don't even want to think about how fast they got me my Monsters Inc! ;)

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
Hmm...
Well I finished Princess Nine on Friday that just passed, and have to say - What a series!!! Good drama, good sports action, and great characters make me agree with Chris Beveridge and others that I want MORE Princess Nine - as long as they stay with the quality of the series as it is now. Get the series, folks. It's well worth the money.
Just got Urusei Yatsura 16-20 today, so there is my anime fix for this weekend. Of course, I haven't seen 11-15 but since the series is episodic anyway, I don't think I will have missed too much...
And I do agree that anime soundtracks are fun - but I'd rather have MORE anime.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Those "in the know" of J-Pop should be happy to hear that, as announced officially yesterday, the musical guest for Otakon 2K3 will be none other than...
TM REVOLUTION
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I know it is late, but AAD Part III has passed 1000 posts! I think it might be time to initiate Part IV.

Oh, yeah. Rob, WITCH HUNTER ROBIN VOLUME ONE IS COMING OCTOBER 21! Yes, there will be a limited edition of it, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks